Celeryforce (Expiring 11 Dec 2022)
Already drinking celery juice? Enhance your nutrition in addition to your daily celery juice. Celeryforce® is a proprietary blend of Magnesium Glycinate, Inositol, L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, and Choline, which are vitamins, minerals and amino acids that support the health of neurotransmitters, nerves, muscles, cells, the immune system, the cardiovascular system and more.
Celeryforce® is a special formula created based on information shared on the Medical Medium website. Celeryforce® is a Medical Medium approved product.
Celeryforce® gives you a simple way to get important vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that many different and vital parts of your body need to function properly. From healthy neurotransmitter signaling to healthy muscular function to healthy nerve transmission to healthy cellular function and more, Celeryforce® can help. Read on to find out how Celeryforce® can support your health!
- Choline is a member of the B vitamin family that supports cellular health
- Choline is essential for the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine
- Choline supports healthy nerve transmission and is essential for lipid transport and metabolism
- Inositol supports healthy cellular function
- Inositol is essential for healthy neurotransmitter signaling
- Magnesium is an essential cofactor for over 300 enzyme systems. Magnesium is essential for the function of the mitochondrion and is essential for DNA and RNA synthesis
- Magnesium is essential for the activation of adenylate cyclase, which is an important regulator of cellular activity and is essential for healthy muscular function
- L-Glutamine supports the function of a healthy immune system
- L-Taurine is essential for cellular health and also supports cardiovascular health
- This is not celery juice powder, nor meant to take the place of your daily celery juice
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan, Paleo
- No Citric Acid and No Gelatin
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule at any time during the day, or at least 30 minutes before or after drinking celery juice.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.