Vimergy Vegan EPA/DHA
Heard about the importance of getting omega 3 fatty acids? Quality and source matters when it comes to making a choice about which omega 3 supplement to take. Vimergy Vegan EPA DHA is an algae-based supplement (fish-free) that supports brain health, eye health and cardiovascular health. It’s also free of carrageenan, citric acid, natural flavors and artificial flavors, which are commonly present in other brands.
If you’re looking for a high quality, fish-free EPA DHA, we’ve got you covered! Vimergy Vegan EPA DHA contains 163mg of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), 326mg of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), and is also high in the antioxidant vitamin E. No more worrying about whether you’re getting your omega 3s–simply take a few capsules and keep going with your day!
- EPA and DHA support cardiovascular (heart and blood vessel) health
- EPA and DHA support brain health
- EPA and DHA support eye health
- Every serving contains 163mg of EPA and 326mg of DHA
- High in the antioxidant vitamin E
- Fish-Free, Gluten-Free, Natural and Artificial Flavors-Free, Carrageenan-Free, Citric Acid-Free, Gelatin-Free
- Easy to take in capsule form (avoid having to take foul-tasting omega 3 liquids!)
- Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan, Paleo
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.