Organic Chaga Box
Organic Chaga Box
Looking for a coffee alternative? Chaga mushroom is the perfect substitute to start your morning, without the effects of caffeine. Vimergy's Organic Chaga Powder comes as an instant tea, so just add a sachet packet to hot water and enjoy.
Real strength comes from the inside out. Having a strong immune system is essential to staying healthy so you can live your best life. The Wildcrafted Chaga mushroom has been used for over 2,000 years, and is still popular today as a health tonic. Enjoy a quick cup of warming, dark, nutty Vimergy USDA Organic Chaga Powder anytime throughout the day. Now in a convenient and ready-to-go tea box with 20 sachets. Perfect to take to work or when you're on the go!
USDA Organic Chaga Tea Box:
- Consumption of polyphenol-containing foods, such as Chaga, supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Hot water extracts of Chaga contain polysaccharide complexes, melanin, and polyphenol
- Comes from Wild Chaga mushroom, not farm grown
- Hot water extracted, doesn't come in contact with alcohol, keeping it gluten free
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Kosher, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- Contains no additives or fillers. 100% Pure
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 1 sachet, 1 to 2 times daily. For maximum benefit add Chaga powder to hot water to make an instant tea, along with your favorite sweetener. You can also add to smoothies, soups, broths, stir fries, sauces, dips, desserts and more.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place
Contraindications Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.
Allergen Information Processed in a facility that processes tree nuts only, not peanuts. There is a full deep cleaning-sanitation on the equipment after the manufacturing of any allergenic product. The packaging room is swab tested after every batch to verify there are no cross contamination or residual proteins, with separate processing SOPs for allergens.